The GB 415 is among of the highest flowing in-tank pumps on the market. Out flowing other in-tank “450 E-85” pumps by over 30% in the 70-100psi range. Ethanol capable, Pulsewidth modulation compatible and ultra-quiet turbine pump equipped. Manufactured in Germany in collaboration with Bosch Performance Aftermarket.
What does that mean? SEP's unbeatable customer service, support and a Life-time warranty, along with a genuine "Built in Germany",core you can feel great about putting in any build.
Installation kit included with each pump contains: 80 Micron pre-pump filter, plug, hose and hose clamps for installation.
Get genuine SEP/Sh*tBox Supply fittings for this and other pumps
-Outflows the Walbro F90000267 450 LPH E85 fuel pump: Electric Fuel Pumps TI Walbro HELLCAT 525LPH F90000285 Fuel Pump - (Universal E85 Ethanol) Ultra High-Performance - TI Automotive F90000285 Flex Fuel HP Pump at boosted application pressure ranges. see chart for details
-Compare to Deatschwerks DW400, Walbro F90000267 450 LPH, Walbro HELLCAT 525LPH
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle