The SEP GB300lph 044 in-line fuel pump is a universal 044 fuel pump manufactured and distributed through Snake Eater Performance in collaboration with Bosch Performance Aftermarket.
What does that mean? SEP's unbeatable customer service, support and a Life-time warranty, along with a genuine built in Europe core you can feel great about putting in your build.
Get genuine SEP/Sh*tBox Supply fittings for this and other pumps
Bosch Part Number: 0580254044
Minimum Current: 12 Volts
Operating Pressure: 72.5 PSI (5 Bar) Minimum Flow @ Outlet: 80 GPH (300 LPH)
Fuel Pump Location: In-Line High Temperature Reduction: 8 GPH (30 LPH)
Weight: 1030 Grams (2.27 Pounds)
Fuel Pump Connections: Inlet: M18 x 1.5 Outlet: M12 x 1.5 Electrical: Positive M6 / Negative M5
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle