This size Injector is recommended for cars making 1300+whp. For lower HP ranges a smaller injector is recommended.
The SEP 2200cc injector is the highest flow offering from SEP and is developed from a Genuine Bosch injector. We flow balance them across the entire RPM and PW range and provide you with highly detailed flow reporting and tuning data (SAE and ECU Tuning Data created by Calibrated Success inc / Greg Banish).
Crank Horsepower Rating @58psi fuel pressure, V8 engine with 1 injector per cylinder: 93 octane or race gasses=2900hp; E85= 2200hp
Testimonials: SEP Customer PTS Fab running SEP GB Injectors on Methanol
We are proud to offer one of the most in-depth flow balancing services using the most advanced machinery and software available. Balancing is performed starting at the lowest possible PW above the non-linear range and moving across several points in the RPM/PW spectrum. From part throttle into red line range to ensure the smoothest possible idle, throttle response and red line characteristics while maximizing HP from each cylinder.
Sets of 4-6-8 will be matched to less than 2% variance on a dynamic test when ordered. Flow report included in package and stored in our database for future reference.
Direct OEM Fitments FOR 34mm "LS3/LSA/PICO Style"
(please reference your OEM plug style and choose the appropriate option or adapter)
- Audi EA888 Gen 3, R8 2015+, Audi RS3/TTRS
The following fitments will require lower o-ring PN: Acd 217-1624/Gm 89017587
- Camaro ZL1 (LSA), Camaro 10-15 (LS3), C6 Corvette, C6 Z06 (LS7), C6 ZR1 (LS9), LS3, LS7, L76, L9H, L94, L99, L77, LSA, LS9
Fuel Compatibility: Ethanol, Methanol and Gasolines not compatible with fuels containing MTBE or oxygenators
(due to manufacturing variance some slight deviation is to be expected)
- Static Flow Rate @ 43.5 PSI ( 300kPa ) w/Gas: 2200 cc/min = 210 lb/hr
- Static Flow Rate @ 58 PSI ( 400kPa ) w/Gas: 2550 cc/min = 240 lb/hr
- Static Flow Rate @ 78.5 PSI ( 500kPa ) w/Gas: 2865 cc/min = 273 lb/hr
- Connector: EV1/Jetronic (LS2 length), EV6/USCAR, Sumitomo/Denso
- O-Ring: 14.5mm Viton
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
***These injectors DO NOT HAVE A BUILT IN BASKET FILTER***
*** It is IMPERATIVE when running high flow fuel injectors you run a 10 Micron inline aftermarket fuel filter system!!! Failing to do so will allow debris COMMONLY found in pump gasses into the injector body and begin to alter fuel flow rates and/or cause TOTAL FAILURE of fuel injectors voiding your warranty and damaging your engine***
Similar Fitments: Bosch 0 280 158 829 (LS2), 0 280 158 821 (LS3 Denso), 0 280 158 843 (LS3 USCAR)