This is an SEP original! Nowhere else can you find direct OEM fitment for A TON of Chevy truck engines with this high of flow!
Testimonials: "Well I have to say first off your customer service is AMAZING 👏, AND almost as good as your products..... I have a 79 k5 with a mild 6.0ls 450lph comp cams ls1 269lr cam and a 4l60e with 2600 stall converter . Purchased a set of your SEP 600cc, I'm new to the whole tuning thing but between your staff and the terminator x max my blazer RIPPS! Thank you for your help and your bad @$$ products.... forever customer" - James
Sets of 4-6-8 will be matched to less than 2% variance on a dynamic test when ordered. Flow report included in package and stored in our database for future reference.
Full Injector Flow/Offset report included in package. Plug and Play ECU tuning data for all SEP Injectors included with purchase via email request. (Plug and Play ECU data/Injector characteristics provided by Calibrated Success Inc./Greg Banish)
Fuel Compatibility: Standard Gasoline and Ethanol Flex fuel
Crank Horsepower Rating @58psi fuel pressure, 93 octane, V8 engine with 1 injector per cylinder: 800hp
Connector: Multec, "Mini Delphi"
Flow Rate @43: 600cc/min, 60b/hr
High Impedence, 12.5 ohms coil
*** It is IMPERATIVE when running high flow fuel injectors you run a 10 Micron inline aftermarket fuel filter system!!! Failing to do so will allow debris COMMONLY found in pump gasses into the injector body and begin to alter fuel flow rates and/or cause TOTAL FAILURE of fuel injectors voiding your warranty and damaging your engine***
Truck Body with Multec 2 plug (OEM PN 17113698)
- 2001-2007 Chevy, GM, LM4/LM7/L33 Engines,
- 2001-2007 Avalanche, Escalade, Express 1500/2500, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle