Based on universal fitment injectors such as the EV14 compact and Marelli Pico the SEP LS3/LSA style injector is extremely versatile and will fit many applications! With the 15mm lower o-ring it will fit LSA Blower applications and LS3 OEM intakes. See full fitment list below!
Testimonials: Hey man I ordered some 850s from you quite a while back and the truck runs like a top. I appreciated your responsiveness when I had questions and also your support to the sloppy community. Although people talk shit on the product because they aren’t the most expensive or you don’t have stickers all over big time race teams you have great stuff. Keep up the good work and on my next build I know who to call. -Shane S.
Sets of 4-6-8 will be matched to less than 2% variance on a dynamic test when ordered. Flow report included in package and stored in our database for future reference.
Full Injector Flow/Offset report included in package and Plug and Play ECU tuning data for all SEP Injectors included with purchase via email request. (Plug and Play ECU data/Injector characteristics provided by Calibrated Success Inc./Greg Banish)
Fuel Compatibility: Standard Gasolines and Ethanol Flex fuel
Crank Horsepower Rating @58psi fuel pressure, 93 octane, V8 engine with 1 injector per cylinder: 1000hp
Connector: USCAR (EV6)
Flow Rate @43: 850cc/min, 80b/hr
High Impedence, 12.5 ohms coil
*** It is IMPERATIVE when running high flow fuel injectors you run a 10 Micron inline aftermarket fuel filter system!!! Failing to do so will allow debris COMMONLY found in pump gasses into the injector body and begin to alter fuel flow rates and/or cause TOTAL FAILURE of fuel injectors voiding your warranty and damaging your engine***
- Audi EA888 Gen 3, R8 2015+, Audi RS3/TTRS
The following fitments will require lower o-ring PN: Acd 217-1624/Gm 89017587
- Camaro ZL1 (LSA), Camaro 10-15 (LS3), C6 Corvette, C6 Z06 (LS7), C6 ZR1 (LS9), LS3, LS7, L76, L9H, L94, L99, L77, LSA, LS9
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle