Made in Germany in collaboration with Bosch, The Snake Eater "GB" line uses only the highest quality internal components, materials and is ran through an incredible amount of injections before arriving at your door.
The SEP "GB" line is our top of the line, no expense spared, closest flow and offset matched injector line. These injectors are intended for the customer who is scratch building a motor, intends to run high rpm for long duration or simply wants to trust their fuel system to the best name brand in fuel injection.
Testimonials: "I've owned two sets of SEP injectors the 1000cc deka and now the 1400cc gb series. Tuned by myself on a decades old ecu platform these injectors have exceeded every expectation! They provide tremendous value and SEP customer service is excellent.
1990 VW Jetta VR6 Turbo" -Cody G.
SEP Customer Turbo Chris runs GB1400's on his Bad A$# G-Body
Injectors will be within 1% flow variance on a multi point dynamic test.
Full Injector Flow/Offset report included in package and Plug and Play ECU tuning data for all SEP Injectors included with purchase via email request. (Plug and Play ECU data/Injector characteristics provided by Calibrated Success Inc./Greg Banish)
Fuel Compatibility: Gasolines and Ethanol Flex fuel (Methanol is compatible but will void warranty use at your own risk)
Crank Horsepower Rating @58psi fuel pressure, 93 octane, V8 engine with 1 injector per cylinder: 1420hp
Connector: USCAR (EV6) or Jetronic (EV1) (choose style from drop down menu)
Flow Rate @43psi: 1420cc/min, 133lb/hr @58psi 1620cc/min, 154lb/hr
High Impedance, 12.5 ohms coil
*** It is IMPERATIVE when running high flow fuel injectors you run a 10 Micron inline aftermarket fuel filter system!!! Failing to do so will allow debris COMMONLY found in pump gasses into the injector body and begin to alter fuel flow rates and/or cause TOTAL FAILURE of fuel injectors voiding your warranty and damaging your engine***
Direct OEM Fitments FOR "LS3/LSA/PICO Style" (please reference your OEM plug style and choose the appropriate option or adapter)
- Applications calling for "Marelli Pico", "Pico" or "LS3/LSA" style injectors
Maverick Turbo 15-17, Maverick X3 2017, Maverick X3 Max 2017, Maverick X3 Turbo 2018+, Maverick X3 Turbo R 2018, Maverick X3 Turbo RR 2020+
MP4-12C, 570S, 600LT, 1,125S, 675LT, P1, 720S, Senna
The following fitments will require lower o-ring PN: Acd 217-1624/Gm 89017587
- Camaro ZL1 (LSA), Camaro 10-15 (LS3), C6 Corvette, C6 Z06 (LS7), C6 ZR1 (LS9), LS3, LS7, L76, L9H, L94, L99, L77, LSA, LS9
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle