Gen IV mounting hole pattern, 92mm and 102mm Billet throttle bodies with ball bearing linkage tough anodize finish and TPS sensor port.
Vacuum hose nipple left unpressed so it can be drilled and tapped for blocking off in turbo purposes or custom bent pieces can be used for extra clean lines
Testimonials: I just ordered another 102mm tb for my z06 i have ordered 3 or 4 of them for different cars and they are amazing with boost or all motor and i also run all your injectors and my tuner likes tuning them he says the injector data you give is good the only injector he said was alittle difficult was your 1500cc but he didnt tell me why but keep up the good work bro you are killing it and ill continue to keep sending people your way - Danny G
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle